Best Gas Chainsaw Under 200 Dollars – What Makes A Quality Chainsaw?
Are you tired of searching for a reliable yet affordable gas chainsaw? Either you come across with expensive gas chainsaw with outstanding features or vice versa, this blog post will help you to identify the best gas chainsaw under 200 dollars.
In fact, you will come across the review of the five best gas chainsaw under 200 dollars available on the market, including complete information about their technical data, features, pros, and cons.
You will also be advised things that you should consider before purchasing your gas chainsaw.
At the end of the article, you will have sufficient knowledge to make a decent decision and will realize which gas chainsaw matches your requirements and eventually worth purchasing.
Quick Comparison: Best Gas Chainsaw for the Money
Best Gas Chainsaw Under 200 Dollars - Reviews & Buying Guide
There is a vast collection of gas chainsaw out there in the market, which may make it difficult to decide which gas chainsaw to consider purchasing and which not to.
This blog post will make your decision making a more natural process! Listed below is complete information about five best gas chainsaw under 200 dollars.
You might think that a low-cost 20-inch chainsaw isn't as reliable and efficient. Think twice.
With performance comparable to more expensive chainsaws, the Yiilove can without doubts do all the tasks required and have enough power for cutting small, medium, and even large trunks.
Although it takes some time for assembly, it is easy to set up. This is a tool that can also be used by a beginner. Once assembled, just add the fuel, which is supplied with the chainsaw, and is ready for use!
According to the reviews, it starts quickly, is light, and with its non-slip handle, is very safe and can be used effortlessly.
The Yiilove gas chainsaw is also equipped with a cleaning system that eliminates debris, thus extending the life of the air filter.
This is a tool that could not be missing from this post. At this price, you can't ask for anything better.
- The 58 cc 2-stroke motor provides remarkable and long-lasting power.
- Fuel-efficient as it reduces up to 20% of the fuel consumption.
- Durability is ensured due to automatic chain oiler, which makes sure that the bar and chains remain lubricated.
- The 20-inch low kickback bar and chain makes sure to provide a dependable start in any kind of circumstance. It also consists of a quick start technology, making the pull starts an hassle-free process.
- The cushion wrap handle provides the product with an ergonomic design, making it safer and maneuverable.
- Material: Aluminum alloy, plastic
- Fuel type: mixed gas (oil and petrol)
- Engine: 2-stroke single cylinder gasoline engine
- Dimensions: 35.4 x 10.2 x 11 inch (90 x 26 x 28 cm)
- Bar size: 20 x 3.5 inch (50.8 x 9 cm)
- Maximum engine power: 2.5 kW at 8500r/min (3.35 HP)
- Idling speed: 2800-3000 rpm
- Fuel mixed ratio: gasoline/oil 25:1
- Oil Tank Capacity: 260 ml
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 550 ml
- Bore: 45.2 mm
- Weight: 17.2 lb (7.8 kg)
Video: Quick setup of a new Coocheer 58cc 20" chainsaw
The 62 cc engine has so much power that allows you to perform the most demanding cutting jobs, making the tool fun to use.
Moreover, thanks to the low weight, you can work for long periods without getting tired. Comfort is ensured by the anti-vibration mechanism associated with an enveloping and balanced handle.
Ignition is facilitated by the double spring system, which guarantees a pull start with minimal effort. Any oil spills can be compensated thanks to the adjustable oil pump.
- The 62CC 2 stroke engine provides high power with fuel-efficient technology.
- Tool-less chain tensioning with bar permits the users to perform their tasks with great precision and accuracy without any hassle or trouble.
- Automatic chain oiler ensures excellent performance of the product by keeping all the essential parts lubricated by oil.
- Cushion handle provides tremendous grip, making it easy to control the functioning of the gas chainsaw.
- Double spring design for trouble-free starting.
- Model: STE-6200
- Chain model: 325
- Engine displacement: 62CC
- Power: 2.3 kW
- Maximum engine speed at idling: 3500 rpm
- Maximum engine speed cutting attachment: 11500 rpm
- Fuel tank: 550 ML
- Oil tank: 260 ML
- Bar Length: 20"
- Cutting width: 50 CM
- Guide tooth chain: 0.058"
- Size: 410 x 240 x 270 mm
- Blade Size: 480 x 80 mm
- Weight: 18 lb (8.2 kg)
Video: Chainsaw Basics: How to Start a Gas Chainsaw
Well built, this chainsaw is made of aluminum and plastic, which allow for low weight.
The medium size and power of the Kemanner 58CC make it an excellent tool for cutting firewood and for cutting jobs in the home garden.
The handle is ergonomic and cushioned to reduce vibrations and improve control.
It comes with a maintenance and blade protection kit.
- With ultimate energy, this fuel-efficient gas chainsaw emits lower exhaust, making it an environmentally friendly product.
- Robust aluminum alloy and plastic provide the saw with longer life expectancy.
- It comes with a complete tool kit with storage bag, and bar cover.
- Two chains and fuel mixing bottle with marking are also included in the purchase.
- The handler is perfectly cushioned to make it comfortable for the users to control and operate.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Plastic
- Chainsaw Size: 33.9 x 9 x 9.4 inch (87 x 23 x 24 cm)
- Bar Size: 18.7 x 3.5 inch (48 x 9 cm)
- Storage Bag Size: 11.3 x 9.8 inch (29 x 25 cm)
- Fuel Tank Size: 16 x 7.5 x 17.5cm/ 6.2 x 2.9 x 6.8 inch
- Fuel Mixture: Gasoline/Oil 25:1
- Fuel Tank: 550 ML
- Oil Tank: 260 ML
- Engine Power: 2.0 kw/7500rpm
- Maximum Cutting: 18.7 inch (48 cm)
- Oil Feeding System: Automatic Pump w/ Adjuster
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Video: Electric Chain Saw vs. Gas-Powered Chain Saw
The 42cc Craftsman Chainsaw is the smallest among those seen in this list, and is well suited for domestic use, even for first-time users.
Thanks to its compact and light size, you can climb and cut branches safely, but also cut trunks up to 16 inches thanks to its stable power.
The non-slip handle and the anti-vibration system make it a comfortable tool to use even for long hours of work.
It is equipped with an Incredi-Pull starting system, which makes starting easy, automatic lubrication system. If during use, you need to adjust the chain, you can do it thanks to a practical lateral screw without having to stop and disassemble it — the favorite of this list, the best gas chainsaw for the money.
- High output engine with steady power
- Constructed using the top quality of the material, offering you a product that stays with you for a prolonged time.
- Perfectly cushioned handle for better control and easy functioning.
- Easy start technology for effortless pull starts
- Bucking spikes and inertia-activated chain brake included for better control.
- Versatile automatic oiler ensuring that the bar and chain are properly lubricated every time.
- Tool-free access to filter and spark plug makes the maintenance straightforward.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Usage: Medium Duty
- Bar length: 18 inches
- Engine displacement: 42cm
- Engine type: 2-stroke
- Fuel mix ratio= Gasoline: Oil = 40:1
- Max cut diameter: 16 inches
- Chain Oil dispenser type: Automatic
- Start type: Pull start
- Color/Finishing: Red
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 10 x 11.2 inches
- Weight: 15 lb
Video: Craftsman 42cc 18" chainsaw in action
A reliable and versatile chainsaw can be a valuable tool for those who want to maintain their home garden and cut firewood.
Remington RM4216 is a chainsaw that can perform this task because it concentrates all the qualities that a good cutting tool must-have.
This chainsaw is powered by a small but powerful 42 cc 2-cycle gas motor, and the 16" bar is capable of cutting wood up to 20-inches in diameter.
The best advantage of this chainsaw is its balance: it is not tiring, even if used for a long time.
- 42 cc 2-stroke gas motor
- QuickStart technology
- Sprocket-tipped 16" bar
- 5 point anti-vibration system
- Automatic oiler
- Cushion-wrap handle
- Storage box included
- Brand: Remington
- Model: RM4216 Rebel
- Bar Length: 16 inch
- Engine Displacement: 42 cc
- Filter Type: Mesh Filter
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Plastic
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22 oz
- Chain Speed (MPS): 19.558
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 14"
- Engine Type: 2-Cycle
- Weight: 22 lb
Video: Chainsaw Basics: How to Safely Use a Chainsaw
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Cheap Gas Chainsaw
Make sure to invest in the gas chainsaw, which has remarkable features and meets your requirements.
The most important thing that you should consider when choosing the best gas chainsaw for you is the guide bar length, as it reflects the type of work the chainsaw can do.
Larger the guide bar length, bigger the piece of wood that the chainsaw can cut. You can measure the guide bar length from the tip of the chain to where it ends.
As a general rule, it is recommended to purchase a gas chainsaw that has a guide bar length of 2 inches longer than the size of the wood to be cut.
Next, the engine power should be assessed before making a purchase. The engine cubic centimeter "cc" or cubic inches "ci" is directly proportional to the overall power of the chainsaw.
Generally, chainsaw engine displacement ranges from 20 to 60 cc ratings. You should purchase the chainsaw according to your work and requirement.
For smaller work like trimming small trees or bushes, you should buy a 30 cc chainsaw. While for havier work like heavy-duty cutting, you must purchase a chainsaw having a displacement of at least 50 cc.
There are many other factors to consider before making any decision, like safety features, weight, noise level, type of oiler, starting mechanism, and much more.
Do all chainsaws use mixed gas?
Yes. Practically, all chainsaws are driven by 2-stroke engines, which need the oil-petrol mixture to work properly.
What happens if the proportion of petrol and oil is wrong?
Too much oil will not cause problems, except for excessive exhaust smoke. Instead, too little oil will damage the engine.
What happens if you only put regular fuel in a chainsaw?
If there is only fuel in the tank, absolutely do not start the engine. The lack of oil will damage the cylinder in a few seconds.
What does a 50: 1 ratio of gas and oil mean?
Quite simply, one part of oil for every 50 parts of gasoline.
How to mix fuel for chainsaw?
How much gas does a chainsaw tank hold?
Usually, to keep the tool light and handy, a typical chainsaw tank holds about 0.5 liters of fuel.
Gas chainsaw vs electric: which is better?
Electric chainsaws (corded or battery-powered) have the advantage of being smaller and lighter but are less powerful.
Thus, if you need to cut large pieces of wood, nothing can replace the power and resistance of a gas chainsaw.
Furthermore, corded chainsaws, although effective tools, are limited by the power supply cord and by the need to have a nearby electrical outlet.
Conclusion and Best Offer
A gas chainsaw is the best choice for cutting logs, small or large trees, branches or making firewood, for professional or domestic use, experts or beginners.
Now that you have some more information, you can decide which gas chainsaw you need. Just keep the task you need to perform in your mind and choose the chainsaw accordingly.
The Remington RM4216 42 cc 16" Chainsaw with Carrying Case has the most amazing features. At such a low price, it offers remarkable performance. It is considered one of the best gas chainsaw in the market.
This tool can perform any task with high accuracy and precision. Quick start technology, 5 point anti-vibration system, automatic oiler, ergonomic design, and included storage box boosts the ranking of this product. This user-friendly product is worth purchasing!
As another option, don't forget to check out Craftsman 42 cc 18" Gas Chainsaw, which consists of remarkable and fascinating features at a very affordable price, catching the attention of a large number of customers.
Craftsman CMXGSAMA421S 42 cc 2-Cycle 18" Gas Chainsaw
With 42 cc engine power, it includes inertia-activated chain brake, which halts the functioning safely and securely.
The lightweight, along with the storage box, permits the users to carry the chainsaw conveniently.
It is an excellent alternative for the Remington 16" Gas Powered Chainsaw, as many features of both the products are similar.